What would you do if the world was ending in 24 hours?

spawn

Reaction score
like majoras mask you got 24 hours left before the whole world ends

not trying to lie or be funny i would try to steal a car do crimes and do crack I mean ive wondered what PCP is like. yk just enjoy my time left i dont gotta worry about the consequences i dont want it to be depressing im not apologizing to anyone. id hire madd hookers i dont even care if they got the clap oh and kill myself before the moon hits earth cause i dont wanna experience that

x Zach

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I think it depends on who knows. If everyone knows, I’ll just end it immediately before the world turns into chaos. If only me and a few others knew, I’d probably freak the fuck out for the first hour. After that I’d like to travel, but that takes up too much of the 24 hour time period. I agree with trying stuff I’ve never done. Although I’m not sure I’d like the first 23 or so hours impaired in any way. Maybe some acid or something shortly before the end to make it a cool experience. I’d most likely end up blowing my money on stupid shit, and do lots of illegal shit. If I had more time to prepare I would have a better answer, but for now it’s do illegal shit.

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
I would just try to hit a perfect pixel surf route on Nuke until I am dead.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?