What's up everyone!?

Glory-O

Reaction score
Hey dudes & dudettes, Glory-O (/ɡlôrē hōl/) here.

Happy to find a surf community I'm gonna call home. I've been playing surf for the past few weeks now as the game itself has gotten a bit stale..

I've been playing CS since the days of 1.5 if any of you remember. Never got into surf until now.

I gotta say, the reason behind joining is cause for the most part the players in the server were chill. I finally beat a map (mesa), and announced it over mic. The fact some players actually congratulated me instead of trolling how much I suck was nice. Haha.

Outside CS I am a pool maintenance technician, guitar shredder, computer nerd with a large focus on computer security/Linux/various programming languages, and health advocate.

Anyway, I'll be on for a bit each night after work. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

framed

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
What's up man! Glad to have you around :)

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey there, glad to hear you're enjoying yourself!! I do very much remember CS pre-steam, join the ranks of the oldies here ?

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
ayye welcome to the community brother, quite a few surfers are big into programming / cybersec so im sure you'll meet quite a few cool people on server.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?