Whats up Gouda Gamerz!

MisterCheezy

Reaction score
Yo everybody! My name is MisterCheezy and I am a CSGO fragger and mapper. Check out my workshop!

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Hello, I hope you're enjoying the servers and community. The discord is also a very cool place if you haven't joined yet ;)

I hope you don't mind if I ask some question, If you don't mind answering.

I'm curious about your methods of mapping, is there a certain order of things you follow or just kinda do things x)
For me when I'm mapping surf I tend to "finish" one area before moving to the next, very tedious way of mapping since surf maps are extremely large and I hate it but it do be like that sometimes 😆

I've been thinking of trying out other kinds of mapping like 1v1 stuff as it tends to be smaller and more focused so I can improve on all the small but important things. If you have any tips or general knowledge you'd be willing to share that would be great 👍

MisterCheezy

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I feel very welcomed! :)

To answer you Kuiq, I usually focus most on the layout of the map. But to break that down further, when I'm mapping I typically think most about the chokepoints, the timings and the angles my layout will present. Then I test and detail until I'm bored. :p

To answer you chilly, no. Sorry but that's only for my girlfriend. :p

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Heyo, welcome aboard!! Your new map looks nutty - can't wait to be able to use it for all to enjoy :D

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?