STEAM_0:0:228046558

Listed reason for ban:
duplicate account

Which server you were banned from:
sneaks 1v1 #1

Why you should be unbanned:
duplicate account

Any other relevant information:
i usually come into the 1v1 server to warm up my hands in the morning, and i dont know why i got flagged for having a doup account. maybe my vpn? i was watching a show on netflix tht u cant watch in the states, and i currently still have it on, thank you for helping and sorry for taking ur time :/

I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.:
Yes

whitedev

Reaction score
nah i mean i can screenshot my friends, i have like 120+ it would be multiple screenshots, and i dont have any alt accounts either. last time this happened to me it was cause of my vpn but tht was like a year ago on some other server i cant remember, id be glad to show u proof just contact me :)

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
The IP showing is a residential IP, not a VPN, and that account was banned from your IP 5 minutes before you connected on your main and was subsequently banned. I'm not sure I believe your story here.

whitedev

Reaction score
i mean i can show proof if you want, i wouldnt know how to? its fine if i stay banned i guess im not really tryna start ruckus on the forums, thanks for ur time though contact me if youd like to help tho i literally connect right as i awoke and played a comp :/

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
The account Fayse linked is either you, or someone's account in your household who connected to the very same server literally 5 minutes prior. Do you have no explanation for this?

As an AWP GFL server admin I'm sure you have some sort of understanding of the situation. Coming clean is always the best course of action.

whitedev

Reaction score
exactly, i mean i dont get how it would be my ip or how to prove that it was not me, i literally get on ur server since our 1v1 is always empty, i understand the predicament but im just odly weirded out on how it coulda been my ip or how someone got my ip, and yes as an awp admin i understand/ any admin would in general and if it really was me why would i have come into the server/ try to appeal, like i said im not really tryna start a ruckus or anything its quite the opposite of what im trying to convey here, and also as i said i dont mind staying banned i just dont understand how it woulda been my ip, either way thank you guys for helping out even if i dont get unbanned its been a pleasure i guess

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
If you end up figuring out why feel free to open a new appeal, however this seems pretty cut and dry at the moment so I'll go ahead and move this out.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Today's birthdays