Whoobie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? Whoobie

How old are you? 18

Link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/whoobie

Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? ~45+

Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Mostly KZ

How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? ~30+

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I think being an admin should be keeping the toxicity low, making sure that no bullying,racism,or sexism takes place, and being able to welcome and help teach new players how to improve. They should also try to maintain a nice, welcoming, and positive vibe for new players and older players to enjoy.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I think it would be nice to be able to be able to take some matters into my own hands sometimes instead of having another admin that could be on another server come in and have to clear out our server seeing as there isn't many active admins on the kz server. I feel having another active admin would make the server a more positive, and fun place to play.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I think I would make a good admin since I feel that i usually get along quite well with most of the community, I play on the server almost daily and spend a good amount of my day playing, and I take time to help newer players when I am available to during the maps time.

Thanks for the consideration! :^)

Mylifetogive

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I think Whoobie would be a good fit on the admin team here. He is mature and I have no doubt he'd be able to handle any situation thrown at him. +1

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?