Denied will.i.am - STEAM_0:1:39927206

Discussion in 'Completed' started by will.i.am, Nov 5, 2018.

1. will.i.am

will.i.am New Member

Listed Reason for ban: Im not sure i search my steam id and it comes up with nothing. i honestly have no clue im sorry.

Why I should be unbanned: i havent played any games in nearly a year and only just got back into them again. i just want to play a bit of kz but im banned off every server i try and all of them are the same problem i search my id and it doesnt come up with anything.

Thanks (the game ban on my profile is from h1z1, not for hacking but for jumping inside of a building which i could see out and they couldnt see in so the only one person i killed reported me and got me banned within a couple days it was pretty pathetic for 1 kill had to buy another account. 796 days ago)
    CrackiT.PNG

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  2. Fayse

Fayse Admin Admin

3. will.i.am

will.i.am New Member

thanks, i see im supposed to use STEAM_1:1:39927206.

that ban was from january and i dont get the reason ConVar violation but i hope its nothing bad and i can get unbanned, i dont get it and i just want to play kz and i cant man all i got is comp since i started again

4. sneaK

sneaK Owner Owner Admin Ops Team Moderator

You were banned by our anticheat for having a cheat loaded. It looks like you are also banned from all KZ Global servers (not just ours) for using a bhop cheat.

Denied.