Denied Wuhan Village - STEAM_1:0:173633432

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Wuhan Village, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Wuhan Village

Wuhan Village New Member

In-Game Name:
    Wuhan Village

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:173633432

Listed reason for ban:
    Racism

Which server you were banned from:
    Sneak's beginner surf

Why you should be unbanned:
    The claim for my ban was racism but at the time of my ban all i said was "You're a bum for simping over gold blossom" which doesn't seem like something that is racist. However before the time of my ban I did say something racist which is why i deserved my mute. The reasoning behind my ban does not make sense because i was not being racist after the fact.

Any other relevant information:
    The admin like to use their power to take over conversations and try to stop people from having fun in the server.

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  2. Fayse

Fayse Admin Admin Server Moderator Head Admin

Since moderators don't have the ability to ban, you were temporarily muted while an admin added a ban to your account for whatever racist thing you said. Had an admin been in the server, you would have been immediately banned instead of muted in the meantime. Hope this clears things up for you.

mbhound likes this.