Donor Perks$3.99 or 3 keys a month gets you the following:
- Reserved Slot Access to all of our servers, get in the server even when it's full!
- Access to the Top 50/VIP Only surf server
- Donor/VIP Tag in our servers, with access to exclusive other custom Donor-only tags
- No in-game ads
- Donors earn 50% more store credits per minute than standard users
- Exclusive Store items - hats, accessories, player skins, glows, wings, trails, etc!
- Access to vote mute, gag, and map extend
- Give weapon menu access (Surf/Bhop/KZ only)
- AFK Kicker immunity
- Ability to use custom name & chat colors in-game
- Show triggers & paint (Surf/Bhop/KZ only)
- The satisfaction of supporting your favorite servers!
Think you're ready to donate? Click here to submit your donation today! It's easy and takes 2 minutes!
I also accept keys/skins in exchange for Donor perks. Since this method is manual, it may take an extra day to process. Please donate from the account you wish to have the perks given to, and specify in the comments that it is for server donation. Currently it is 2 keys for 1 months worth of donor benefits. Please note that there is zero possibility of a refund for VIP when donating items, due to the nature of selling items for real world money.
To find the donation value of your CS:GO skin,we are using the lowest priced equivalent item on opskins. Search opskins for your exact item & wear, sort by lowest value, and subtract 10% (their fee). That is the value of your skin for donation. Minimum skin value to donate is $4. Anything over $4 is added onto your donation period.
What do my donations get used for?
- Keeping the servers up by paying the monthly costs. These servers aren't free, and the hardware purchased is there to maximize performance, and to create a perfect, no-lag experience for all players.
- Towards plugins that are not publicly available, but benefit our servers and community. We run a few private plugins that separate our servers from others, improving them for all who join. You may not notice them, but they're there!
- Towards the community & developers that help make all of this possible. I spend time helping others troubleshoot issues with their servers, plugins etc. Some of these people have also helped me troubleshoot in the past. I also like to give a small contribution to the developers who make this all possible - without them, we wouldn't be here today. These small contributions also motivate developers to continue updating their plugins/software, to keep us at the cutting edge with the latest and greatest.