- Be considerate of everyone's experience. Friendly banter is normal, but being abusive, attacking, or leaking personal information about another player is not tolerated. Be respectful of everyone.
- Do not voice/chat spam. We have zero tolerance for voice or chat spamming, this includes being overly loud on the microphone, spamming the chat, playing music, prank calls, talking nonstop, etc.
- No cheating/hacking. We have a number of anti-cheat measures in place, including a large team of admins ready to quickly investigate suspected cheaters. That being said, we take care to minimize false positives, and have a quick and fair appeals process in place for those banned.
- Do not exploit major bugs. We wish to provide a simple playing environment with minimal rules, but a few bugs are so disruptive that we will ban their use in our community spaces.
- Do not undermine or interfere with administrative activities. Our admins volunteer their time to ensure a smooth & positive experience for all. Do not impersonate or waste their time.
- No advertising. Subtle self-advertisements such as in in-game names is fine, however unsolicited advertising is not allowed.
- Discrimination based upon race, gender, or religion is not tolerated and strictly enforced.
- No account sharing. If found account sharing, bans will be issued on any/all found accounts, and all shared times removed.
- No alt accounts. Populating map/stage/bonus tops with more than one account will be strictly enforced.
- No abusing timer, map, or engine shortfalls/exploits. This includes, but is not limited to: super/crouch boosting, trigger hopping, abusing props, looping, etc. On rare occasion where a player accidentally sets a time using one of the above, a report should be filed to avoid a ban.