- Added surf_our (T5 Linear)
- mg_koga73_multigames_d updated to _e
- Fixed bug where certain phrases were unintentionally blocked
- Updated & optimized a few plugins to play well with some of the database upgrades that were made recently
- Added surf_petrus (T3 Linear)
- Added surf_petrus2 (T4 Staged) - Replaced the map file @ 2:00am EST with a fixed version, if you've downloaded it already please delete and re-download it
- Moved up spawn on surf_gloom_njv
- Removed kzpro_module_v2 from rotation (almost duplicate of globaled map kz_module)
- Removed kz_bridge17_v3 from rotation (invisible walls, prop skip, poor gameplay)
Hey guys, this was incredibly overdue, but with all the sheer amount of back-end work I've been doing lately, it got pushed off a few months. As always, at the beginning of the new year, I like to share some interesting statistics and facts that might be interesting to some!
- In 2017, we had 116,199 unique players from 142 different countries. This is a growth increase of 26% since the previous year.
- We have been gaining international traction - the percentage of players connecting from the USA and Canada has decreased by 3%, and 1% respectively, being distributed to other non-NA countries.
- The most popular day in 2017 was August 6th, where we had 4,229 connections to our Surf servers.
- The quietest day we had was on April 25th, where we only had 1,239 connections. This was due to an update Valve released that broke just about everything, so the servers were unplayable for the better part of that evening.
- The player with the most time on the surf servers has 1,529 hours (lifetime of the server).
- We currently have 610 maps in rotation throughout all of our servers, this is up 166 since last year when I made the year in review post.
- The most popular map by playtime was surf_kitsune, with a whopping 4,096 hours played. That is 170 days worth of playing Kitsune. Yikes.
- In 2017, we had 81,829 unique players from 121 different countries. This is a 29.3% increase over 2016.
- The percentage of players connecting from the US/CA remained almost identical to the previous year, with only a deviation of .03%. Expect this distribution to change drastically in 2018, with the addition of the EU servers.
- The most popular day was May 13th, with 3,612 connections...
Page 1 of 58