- Added surf_ardon_fix (T2 Linear)
- A perk for our donors has been added - FOV changer! On all non-competitive servers (all but Arenas/Retakes) - by typing !fov <number>, you can adjust your visible FOV and have some fun with it.
- Anti-cheat update:
- A couple new detection methods
- Improved logging
- Improved optimization
- Fixed Bonus 2 on surf_lessons booting you backwards the majority of the time upon fail
- Lasered invisible section of royal spin
- Added surf_garden_go (T1 Staged, also on Beginner Surf)
- Added surf_garden_h_go (T5 Staged)
- Added surf_whiteout (T1 Staged, also on Beginner Surf)
- Changes to the in-game Store (will be live on 6am server restart):
- Improved FPS of donor glow item
- Credits now saved immediately upon item purchase/sale
- Sprays no longer trigger while using doors, defusing bombs, or when buttons are being pressed
We've been hearing your feedback loud and clear! With the success of our 2 Retakes servers, we have made several changes/additions:
- We have added a third Retakes server! You can find Retakes #3 IP over on the Servers page.
- This server features a new weapon allocator which we will be testing, and possibly applying to the other servers if the feedback is positive. The allocator features (customizable): 4 pistol rounds, 4 force buy rounds, and weapons/equipment being assigned based upon a player's simulated money situation. I'd love to hear your feedback on it!
- Added de_vertigo to the map pool
- Changed start map on Retakes #2 to de_cache, all 3 servers now have different start maps to get you into your favorite map immediately after the daily restart, or a game update.
- Added a forward CT truck spawn for improved timing. Terrorists were often able to push truck without being punished for aggression. This fosters a healthier retake environment, versus peeking every round. This change should also help solve the disproportionate T/CT win ratio on A site.
- Fixed rare bug of bomb planter being in checkers
- Added additional plant spot to B site (behind sandbags)
- Added additional plant spots to A site (truck, opposite side of default)
- Added forward CT spawn for B site closer to graffiti, similar reasoning to de_cache
- Today is the day we say goodbye to the FFA DM server. Between consistently low community interest, a constant fight with various issues, and the server utilizing far too many system resources, I cannot justify keeping it up any longer. We are going to re-allocate these resources to more popular games/gamemodes.
- Added new KZ Global maps:
- Updated KZ Global maps to new version:
- Added missing checkpoints to surf_shady_h
- Fixed issue of Store attachments remaining on the ground
Page 1 of 92