Denied App

coloring book

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? coloring book
  • How old are you? 18
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024191997
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 10-20
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Surf - Tier 1-2 and Tier 3-6
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 10-20
  • What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? I believe that my role as an admin entails to make sure everybody follows the server rules as well as to give consequences to those who don't follow the rules.
  • Why do you want to become an administrator? I've been on the server for almost a year and I've had a good time with all the friends and admins I've met on the server, and I want to give other people that same feeling.
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position? I can put time into the server during the day when it's most needed as well as keep the server toxic free.
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? Everyone like's a good joke, but I know when it's gone to far,even from a friend on the server, so no one will get special treatment.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Only a few connections per month, assuming inactive now. If you wish to re-apply at a later time feel free!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?