Denied Chomper's Admin Application

Chomper

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Chomper (Changes from time to time but typically Chomper)
  • How old are you? 18
  • https://www.twitch.tv/mynameisvest
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? Changes depending on school 20-30 usually play from around 3pm-12pm.
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Surf Tier 1-2
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 20-30 hours

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I believe my role as admin includes looking out for other members of the community, making sure all is taken care of and trying to help out people who are struggling with things that they may not be able to figure out. I also believe this includes enforcing the rules no matter the circumstances! While also making sure bugs/exploits that are found will be taken care of.

Why do you want to become an administrator? I would like to be an admin because, i love being part of the community and helping out fellow members of this great community; for instance if someone needs help learning or is stuck on a stage or even by helping get rid of those horrific spammers. I would also like to add i dont want to see these servers get ruined because they are some of the best that i have came across!

Why should I choose you for an admin position? Why i think you should choose me as an admin is because when a confrontation comes into hand i will take care of it, i will listen open-mindedly to both sides of the argument take time to evaluate my thoughts on it and make sure the right precautions are taken into hand. I understand that most people who think of admin just look at it as a power rather than a way to better the community, i would take it very seriously with no intentions of abusing it. I am also typically on CS:GO and in the server if im not and need to be i will be their ASAP!

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? I would like to add that since i have started surfing this is the server i have stuck to! I am dedicated to this server, i have browsed many others and have not found the consistency like i have on this one. I have grown with the community on here and plan on being with it for as long as need be.

p.s. Thanks for taking the time to view my application.

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Haven't been on in ~2 months, feel free to re-apply if you become active again!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?