Denied LeftNUTT Admin Application

LeftNUTT

Reaction score
1). What is your in-game name?
My in game name is LeftNUTT (Dont judge okay :D)

2). How old are you?

I am 17 years old

3). Link to your Steam Profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068853682/

4). Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
I say I currently play about 10-20 a week ususally on just 1v1 server
5). Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
I play on the 1v1 server the most

6). How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?

18+

7). What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?

I believe that as a administrator your role is to mature, professional, patient, use common sense, and most importanly be respectful to the players and fellow administrators. You as an Administrator have to make sure you keep the server peaceful and enjoyable for the players. Also make sure no one is being sexist, racist, rude, disrespectful to admins, or players. Another responsibilitie is to keep the server in a positive state where anyone is welcome to join and have fun.

8). Why do you want to become an administrator?
I want to become an administrator to help the community on the 1v1 server. When I am on and player I have encountered multiple cheaters, people who use the racial slurs, and etc... The 1v1 server is full of people that calming down sometimes...
9). Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I keep my cool when shit hits the fan and able to see things from both sides of the story. I am on almost everyday and notice very few admins on the 1v1 server and if i do see one its because people called them their for a hacker, racial slur, or being sexist. I am able to be on during the evening and nights even with school going on I can manage my time to fit this in
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
Even if this application doesnt get accepted i will still be on the 1v1 server. I WILL GET TO THE TOP OF THE LEADER BOARD oneday..... Thanks for reading this and have fantastic day.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?