No Change/Rejected Mini Game Events

avuel

Reaction score
I am 100% down to co-ordinate events that will utilize more than just the minigame server. We could, of course, do minigames, have races on the surf & KZ server and whoever beats it first will receive credits or we could do it in a 1st, 2nd, 3rd type of thing, we could utilize the FFA DM server and see who could get the most kills reward people with credits and many more things. Use the 1v1 server and the two people who end in arena 1 can be awarded. Have an event where it's awps only or scouts and knives. We can eventually branch out into more ideas on and off the server such as PUBG, Minecraft or LoL tournaments, or OW. Just ideas.

I feel as if it would bring traffic to the forums. All the server communities will get opportunities to meet one another and be one large community, rather than segregated. I feel as if currently the forum is used mainly by the players from surf and I feel as if it would bring the other communities onto the forums with their ideas for their respective server.

would be dope

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
That looks really good, I like it!

Aside from a "calendar" of events, I feel like we should setup regular weekly events - like PUBG night, Minigames night, etc. I'll have to setup a calendar module for the forum, setup permissions, etc to get this going and everyone involved! Also this would be huge to utilize the Steam group, where events can be setup with reminders and whatnot.

This also makes me realize I should probably add scoutzknivez to the minigames server, seems like it would be welcome. :D

Edit: Feel free to PM me if someone wants to take charge on this, I'm going to close out this thread.

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register