No Change/Rejected Scouts and Knives Server

Giggles

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Well sneak and I were talking about the minigames server, he proposed adding SK on top of minigames. I feel as if it would be better to make an SK server separately because the two communities are different, and if someone would want to play SK they would rather go to an SK server than a minigame server where you have the chance of playing SK.

SK is a large community on CS:GO and with the number of people we get on the surf server who get bored of surf or just can't surf, we could always suggest the SK server because it is a game mode that isn't dead and will attract players.

This is just an idea and everyone's opinion and idea on this situation is welcome :)

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1 i think it could just go into the minigames server like paintball.

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
I for one am in total support of this idea. With the added popularity due to the s&k gamemode in the operation I think we would see a healthy player base on server. hypothetically if we had the hardware needed i think it would be worth a shot at the least to get a good grasp of if it is worthwhile in the long run of the server.
alternatively the 1v1 server could be revamped slightly if this was made, as scouts is an option on there iirc

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Cool idea and might be something added in the future, but have no current plans to add something like this. Kind of want to focus on our current servers and further development, not enough time in one day!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?