Username: NoManner

In-Game Name:
♿ 五条悟

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881797905/

Position(s) you are applying for:
Moderator, Administrator

Server(s) you primarily play on:
I primarily play on the KZ server, but if I get bored, I might head over to the GOKZ server or even the Surf servers

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
If I am ever on, I am usually on at night at 9:30pm CST and on Sundays and Mondays, I am usually on all day if I am not playing other games.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I am friendly with the community and I am always helping other people if they need help running maps. I always take time out of what I am doing to help other people running maps or if they just flat out have questions about KZ, I can answer most of the questions they have easily.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
I have not had any actions taken upon me. I am friendly with most of the admins that I have come in contact with.

Any additional relevant information:
For my job I am a gate attendant and I am always free for discord calls. Outside of work, I am always free so I will always take the time for discord calls or if someone needs a mod/admin on any of the servers. I will be super dedicated and make helping the servers a higher priority than actually playing on the servers. If there is a problem on the servers and I am playing a different game, I will pause what I am doing and instantly go help if someone else hasnt responded to the issue.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?