Accepted/Completed Stuck floating-upon-back/reset surf_activation

Shiggy_Diggy

Reaction score
Quick run-through: Upon reaching stage 4, the bottom of the very first pit causes the reset/sendback/watchacallit to getchyall stuck in the air and unable to free yourself or switch to other stages. My binds were sm_back and sm_reset, and the only workaround I found was simply re-entering the server.

I recorded the bug and posted it in this unlisted youtube video:

Edit: I should note that the resets work fine when one HASN'T gone to the pit in s4, and I have NOT looked into other pits in the stage, figuring they're fine like the rest of the maps'.

Last edited:

Lance:)

Reaction score
Personally i haven't seen this happen or happen to myself but honestly it might not be that bad if you only have to reload to the server

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
This happens because the map sets the player's gravity on the trigger at the bottom of that pit, and resets it to normal on a separate trigger on the way up. The mapper did not take into account using timer commands to reset while at the bottom of said pit - meaning the player would never hit the gravity reset trigger.

I went ahead and fixed this, feel free to open a new thread if you find any more issues!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?