Denied Admin Application for new Duel server

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name?
My Name in games is: Zaraaf-戦闘機
  • How old are you?
I am 16 but i am turning 17 this year.
  • Link to your Steam Profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zaraaf/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
I have played at least 10 hours on your servers
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
The Bhop Server but i am switching to the new Duel server
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
I can be on the server for 10 - 15 hours a week.

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?

Well, I believe that being an administrator includes de-escalating situation, keeping the server clean, and to enforce the rules.. this also includes reporting bugs, keeping in touch with the head admin, and being active.

Why do you want to become an administrator?

I have always wanted to help people in real life, but this is hard for me so i turn to helping people on the internet and this is one of the many ways that i can accomplish what i have set out to do; Help people.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?

Well, i am a very nice and hardworking person! I love helping people and i absolutly love to put smiles on faces :)

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?

2 Days ago i had been vac-banned on Modern Warfare 2 :( (A 9 year old game that almost every lobby there is a hacker). I do realize that this will probably get my application denied, but i don't want to lie and you can clearly see it on my steam profile. I am also in summer school at the moment

Last edited:

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
VAC BAN, why exactly? As well don't think I have ever ran across you in our servers, however, I do not show my face on the bhop server. In regards to an admin backing you for a chance I can not. I don't know if you have any relationship with any admins on our servers but it would be a plus if you could have them back you. Wish you the best of luck with in the admin pooling for the next set of admin/admins we accept.

Reaction score
VAC BAN, why exactly? As well don't think I have ever ran across you in our servers, however, I do not show my face on the bhop server. In regards to an admin backing you for a chance I can not. I don't know if you have any relationship with any admins on our servers but it would be a plus if you could have them back you. Wish you the best of luck with in the admin pooling for the next set of admin/admins we accept.
I was VAC Banned because one of my very good friends was having a hard time leveling up and he had asked if I knew how to get him to max level. I had said yes and I had got him to max level (I do not use aimbot or anything it was one of those you press a button and you are max level) and then I deleted it.. the next day I woke up to a vac ban. And thank you for your reply and I understand if I am not accepted in the next wave!

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
when did we get a duels server
when we could be getting top 50 vip

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
duels server added a while ago good to see "dedicated" members are keeping up with the server as a whole and I have seen Zaraaf on the servers before, never seen him cause trouble or be involved in little bitch shit

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
No recent activity and a VAC ban on record that's too recent for my liking, I'm going to have to deny this, sorry!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?