Denied Admin Application (Version 2)

Link

Reaction score
My In game name is Link
Real name is Caleb

I am 19

Steam Profile is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119698557/

I have played on sneaks server A LOT!! Around 2-4 hours usually!

I play on Sneak's surf server

I would commit 2-4 hours a day

I believe the Job requires someone that isn't afraid to hit the hammer when someone is disobeying the rules. An admin needs to be neutral, and by that I mean they need to not choose sides, except SneaK's Side. Follow rules and enforce them!

Why do I want to become an administrator? I want to become Admin because I play on your server plenty of times. And whenever there's no admins, whether it be late at night or early in the morning or in the evening, I'd like to enforce your rules. I truly respect your rules and I am willing to enforce them if needed!

Why should I choose you for an admin position? I'm more experienced now with how the server runs, I familiarized the rules even memorized them to this point. I've seen how the admins run the server, especially you, and I know how to work out situations with the players not obeying the rules.

I'd also like to share, pretty much complimenting the server, that it is polished! It's amazing, it's fun, it's stress-relieving. So thank you for starting this server and making changes when needed! I hope that if you choose me, I could be a part of it. A more bigger part! I love to help out by paying and being an admin would be such an honor! Thank you for taking your time in reading this again! XD See you on the flip side!

-Link, stay Frosty

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Link, thanks for the application. Unfortunately your playtime recently has been little to none so I'm going to have to deny this for now, if you become more active, feel free to re-apply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?