Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
1. What is your in-game name?
BOOSIE BADAZZ

2. How old are you?

3. Link to your Steam Profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jag3rmeiser/

4. Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?

I'm on usually between the hours of 4 P.M. - 4A.M. Mon.- Fri.
On the weekends it varies.
I put in about 24-36 hours a week into the server

5. Which one of our servers do you play on the most?

Tier 1&2 Surf Server

6. How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?

If I was accepted the admin position I would be able to commit atleast 24 hours to the job.

7. What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?

As an admin I believe it key role to keep order among the community and making sure that the server is running smoothly amongst the players liking. keep reports of bugs, exploits, racism, and keep control of the occupants who are bringing down the credibility of the server.

8. Why do you want to become an administrator?

I want to become a Admin mainly to help out our fellow patrons of the server when things get out of hand in voice chat, or when the community needs assistances in any manner.

9. Why should I choose you for an admin position?

I've been playing on your server for over 9 months(i took a break for a while because of school and getting ready for police academy). I understand the power that comes into hand when you are an Admin and I have had these roles before. I've been around our community enough and know enough of the regulars on the Tier 1&2 Surf Server that I believe i would be strict but fair Admin when it comes down to Black and white situations.

10. Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
Sorry i've been away for so long, but im here to stay. I joke around alot and I know alot of people use my name as a meme but im a solid leader, and a dedicated patron to your server, and I have the ability to keep peace amongst our community if given the oppurtunity.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?