Denied Admin application

vLYONv

Reaction score
Proper format of an admin application is below - if you do not follow this to the letter, your application will get ignored/denied.
I believe that in the role as admin i make the server a save and secure place for people to surf and have fun while also maintaining all the rules by the book. the responsibilities i would take is make sure chat is safe both voice and text and make sure no vulger/ racial slures are used, and i would try to calm down every situation before making any major decision. i would also hear both sides of an argument or situation so i can make a fair adjustment on the situation.
I would like to become admin because i would like a safe place to surf while also helping the community i enjoy the most
I personally am not making you choose me as admin, i would just like you to know that you should because i have sucessfully admin on other servers and i learn the members very quickly. i like to have fun while still maintaining the rules.
things i might like to add was i also did developer work on other servers to code them and map them. i do have experience in this aspect and i would highly appreciate the oprotunity

Cael

Reaction score
Sorry, but we don't want a safe and secure place to surf and have fun. So you get a +1 from me

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
OP not seen since September, feel free to re-apply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?