Denied Admin Application

Jessmeister

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? : I go by 2 names on steam, usually Jessmeister or NeonTwizz
  • How old are you? : 21
  • Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jessmeister/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 10-15h
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Easy Surf / 1v1
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? : im on steam every day and somone could contact me at anytime and if avalible i will help so i would be on call all the time.
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?: keeping the server undercontrol, calming people down, solving conflicts, report the ones who need to be and get rid of the ones who are making the server look bad.

Why do you want to become an administrator?: im already vip and im always on the server, alot of the times im calling for an admin when its getting out of control and if i was admin i could just deal with the issue in the correct way.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?: im on the server alot, and always helping solving issues already by vote mute/gag and getting other admins.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?: in the past being vip ive herd alot of people ask for me to join the server to mute people, and some have said i should apply for admin.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Denied

Reason: VAC Banned

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using