Denied Admin Application

● Skittles ●

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? ● Skittles ●
  • How old are you? 18
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOnlySkittles/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 10-15
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? kz Climb
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 20+
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? Being able to make appropriate decisions based on the players actions/speech used. You should be able to commit to something like this and not fall short on your word such as hours and like i said, being able to make decisions based on the players actions and NOT judge on who is better or who you favourite more.
Why do you want to become an administrator? I want to become an administrator to help with not only the servers but sneaK and other admins if they are not online at the time of me being online.
Why should I choose you for an admin position? I have been really liked in the GFL community and as a member (not admin) I was able to message admins when someone was hacking, using racial slurs, or using hate speech to another player. Those admins trusted me and it turned out that I was correct and those players recieved the appropriate ban amount.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? For the be able to detect a hacker vs a good player I like to think that i am pretty decent at kz so I think I should be able to tell the difference xd. If it says I am online looking at this application I probably am afk in csgo, or on my computer and will be checking every few minutes or so. If it says i am playing CSGO than it is because I leave the web browser built into steam while playing csgo to check in.

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Fairly inactive now, if you become more active and we require more admins feel free to make another application!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?