No Change/Rejected Admin Disrespect.

arxxy

Reaction score
So, as we all know, rule 5 states, "Respect the admins. Pretty self explanatory. Our admins put in lots of time making sure this server runs well, and so everyone has the best of experiences. Do not disrespect them, impersonate them, waste their time, or cause grievances." And I am specifically referring to "Do not disrespect them" Pretty simple rule, no one has a problem following it. But, I don't think that admins should be allowed to disrespect the players if the players can't disrespect back. I feel that it is simply a way to protect the sensitive admins, and I find it completely unfair to the non-staff of the server.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, rules need a bit of a rewrite for this particular issue. Everything should be wrapped up into Rule 1, but we were having issues with players harassing admins who were just enforcing rules so I decided to help correct that by adding a separate rule to make it a little bit extra clear.

Kodak Black

Reaction score
Blah Blah Blah fair this fair that you just want to run around and run your disrespectful mouth however you please.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?