Denied Administration Applications

Cwils2001

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Caleb Wilson (real name not on steam account)
  • How old are you? 16
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198398062321
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 50 hours in the last few days
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? sneaK's Very Easy Surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? about 50 maybe
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? Helping people out if they need help learning to surf
What kind of responsibilities? reporting bugs and map glitches (ramp glitches in surf)
Why do you want to become an administrator? teach people how to surf and reporting map glitches
Why should I choose you for an admin position? i have tons of free time that i can spend on the servers to help people that need help
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? I have admin experience on other games such as Minecraft, Rust, and Ark: Survival Evolved.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Caleb, thanks for the interest. Unfortunately between the low hours of your account and on the servers, I'm going to have to deny your application. Thanks again!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now