Denied Application for Administration

magmonix

Reaction score
What is your in-game name?
MGNX

How old are you?

Link to your Steam Profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mgnx
(It's a smurf account but it's the one I play the most now.)

Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
I'd say I spend about 2-4 hours a day on them so 14-28 hours a week.

Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
Sneak's 1v1 Arena

How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
Any time that I'm on my computer so that's roughly 8 hours a day 7 days a week.

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I believe an administrator's role is peace keeping. My responsibilities would include settling arguments, global muting mic spammers (after issuing a warning), banning obvious hackers, checking in on reports of someone hacking, passing on feedback, and just being around in general when I'm needed.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
Since I've been playing on Sneak's 1v1 Server (about a month or so now) I haven't seen a single admin on and when you've got someone who is trigger-botting or spin-botting it kills the server for a few hours as everyone leaves and doesn't want to play on it. With me being an admin I would be able to better help prevent these, and other, kinds of issues from causing harm to the server and its players.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I think that I'd be a great fit for the position and as far as it appears you may need someone else to help keep tabs on the 1v1 server.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
With a background in the military and holding many positions of power in other video games I understand the responsibility that I would have and I could guarantee that the powers vested in me would never be abused. Thank you for taking the time to look over this application and I hope to hear from you in the future.

nibacho

Reaction score
+rep talked to this dude on the server earlier. Nice guy, I think he would be a great fit.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey mgnx, I notice you're not on as much as you used to be, if that picks back up again and you still wish to become an admin, feel free to re-apply (tbh you can just copy+paste your application again, I don't mind).

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?