Denied Cheese's Admin Application

Cheese

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Cheese
  • How old are you? 22
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/giy1
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 10
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? T1-2 Surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? After work 6-12CST. Tuesday and Thursday I'm busy some of those times. Also most weekends
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
Reviewing reports on problematic players while spending time in the server and ensuring all rule breaking is properly handled without having an iron fist over the server.
Why do you want to become an administrator?
To cover times when other admins aren't around and to hopefully keep the server free of mic spam and racism.
Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I feel like I'm fairly responsible and fair. I ran a surf server for about 6 months last year and kept my ban list mostly empty even while having a consistent 20 players on at any time. I also have spent a lot of time moderating and playing games like CS:GO so I have a pretty tough skin.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I am also decent at SourcePawn, having written a few of my own plugins and heavily modifying others such as a surf timer for my previous server.

s p o o k y

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Head Admin
Reaction score
plus one

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
If you become active again feel free to re-apply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?