Denied Chris's's's's's's's's's's's' Madmin Bablication

spoon

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Chris
  • How old are you? 15, 12 in May
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/chrsyy/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 30-40
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Easy Sorf / Minigames
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? about 14400 minutes, varies on when daddy lets me play
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? As admin of the prestigious gaming server, Sneaky Boy Sorf, I believe I need to bring equality to such a toxic community. There have been several occasions on server where helpless people of differing color, gender, voice, and pronoun have had constant hate against them. I hope to become a sort of Muhammad figure, establish the Five Pillars of Sneak's and establish a new community. Those who say i contribute to the cancer, they simply don't understand my mindset. Without seeing both sides of conflict, i cant make a safe judgement on a situation. I see the best way in understanding both sides is by joining both. I tend to handle situations extremely well, and also make really fucking good mud brownies. I will be the one who stands up for those who differ in physical or uncontrollable ways and stop the hate. #BlackPeopleArePeopleToo

Why do you want to become an administrator? I have this calling, this feeling of neglect the server gets. I understand I am who needs to revive this server, and my cock is huge. I need to spread my ideas of equality which simply get shut down as I attempt to preach on server. I need some sort of position to tell those who break the rules to stop being dumb faggot retards and have the ability to mute them

Why should I choose you for an admin position? I am a man of many talents, I tend to be called monotone so I can vibrate the ears of those who cock drop the rules. I hope to become a daddy of this server and have ever since I joined it. I have never broke a rule which involves the usage of such N word neither have I ever stated the N word in my life. I have only ever said the N word to those who deserve such.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? Here I would like to state my final reasoning of such need to become admin. Also I expect admin by around 6 PM Friday thx. Now for my final cry for understanding of why I have applied for Big Boy position on Sneak's Servers-
"'It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Black Individual's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Black Individual needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if Sneak's Servers returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in Sneak's Servers until the Black Individual is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.
But there is something that I must say to Sneak's community, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Black Individual community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.
I have a dream that one day, down in Easy Surf, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Easy Surf little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.
-MLK' -Chris"

amosc: chris_o26
Add me on steam for business inquiries

Last edited:

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
the madman put his actual snapchat

I have this calling, this feeling of neglect the server gets. I understand I am who needs to revive this server, and my cock is huge. I need to spread my ideas of equality which simply get shut down as I attempt to preach on server. I need some sort of position to tell those who break the rules to stop being dumb faggot retards and have the ability to mute them

Semper

Reaction score
+, we need this man to be a beacon of moral uprightness with his commitment to equality on the servers. This man has a valuable dream.

LEMZ

Reaction score
every time i talk to chris i seem to loose a couple IQ points and a lot of dignity. However, he brings up many good points and therefore thats a solid +1 from me. I only have 1 question, and that is "what will you do to the filthy americans who claim to be "canadian" and "fuck you canada is a country we're not just north united states"?"

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
He's the hero SnkSrv deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Faggot.

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
sorry maximum of 46 chromosomes to apply -1

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online