No Change/Rejected Combat surf?

EthanAce

Reaction score
Currently my focus is on our most successful servers. As much as I'd like to host niche servers (KZ for example), if they don't get much traffic then I get extremely limited ad revenue and can't pay for the servers.

While we won't be seeing any changes under the current hardware set (~2-4 weeks), once we get upgraded an immense amount of possibilities open up for us. That could mean we keep everything we have now + retakes + surf dm + reopen kz, + ???, who knows!
just reminding you that this is here :p

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
sweet, can't wait. i need to buy rust!
Looks like we're getting a couple copies of Rust to give away, so hold on out for it :D

EthanAce

Reaction score
Looks like we're getting a couple copies of Rust to give away, so hold on out for it :D
nice, you should have one or two for donors :p
*edit* Don't know why an "i" was there

TehBubbles

Reaction score
id play the fuck out of your retakes (i play on another 1 but god damn some fucking esea rank A+'s IN THAT BITCH) but im proud when i frag 1 of them xD or the 1 ace i got 4 months ago i still brag about to them anyway retakes can be super fun and a great warmup so id def say good server to try out soon ive played the bhop a few times and max players was like 4 kz wouldnt be a bad idea but i havent found to many full kz servers (let alone 1's with more than 5 people on them) just somethings to keep in mind :p

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?