Denied Diabeetus Admin App

Giggles

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, we all got a real giggle outta it :)

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
-1, toxicity in server and disrespectful attitude towards me makes me think that you would be unfit for an admin position (you dont have to like me, but dont cuss me out for banning x person plz). sorreh

Semper

Reaction score
You obviously took it serious. You spent the time on the app, and anybody can see that by your answers. You're not funny.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Diabeetus™

Reaction score
-1, toxicity in server and disrespectful attitude towards me makes me think that you would be unfit for an admin position (you dont have to like me, but dont cuss me out for banning x person plz). sorreh
Let's break this down now that I am sober. Firstly, im not being toxic, im simply giving respect to those who give me respect. Secondly, Voicing my opinion over something you may or may not have done is not being disrespectful as I am just stating my opinion. You may not agree with what I say but thats why its called an opinion. Thirdly, I voiced my mind on what i thought of admin in the server last week when you and sneak were there so you should know I never wanted admin (as I stated in that encounter) as I would have to waste so much time on pointless issues. Lastly, I do apologize for making this app. I never would have but I was drunk yesterday and I guess I made the app. Please close it so this can be done with.

Semper

Reaction score
Let's break this down now that I am sober. Firstly, im not being toxic, im simply giving respect to those who give me respect. Secondly, Voicing my opinion over something you may or may not have done is not being disrespectful as I am just stating my opinion. You may not agree with what I say but thats why its called an opinion. Thirdly, I voiced my mind on what i thought of admin in the server last week when you and sneak were there so you should know I never wanted admin (as I stated in that encounter) as I would have to waste so much time on pointless issues. Lastly, I do apologize for making this app. I never would have but I was drunk yesterday and I guess I made the app. Please close it so this can be done with.

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
all the people putting -1 are the annoying cancer kids that only like admins who do whatever they say

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
all the people putting -1 are the annoying cancer kids that only like admins who do whatever they say

have you met Noldyy Noldyy
maxresdefault.jpg

how everyone feels when I come into the picture.
19490883.jpg

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register