Denied DUCKY4ADMIN

Ducky

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Ducky
  • How old are you? 18
  • Link to your Steam Profile
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? I am online at least 3 hours a day
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? easy surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? I will be online 3+ hours a day
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? The power to control the chat from mic spammers and people being rasist
Why do you want to become an administrator? I feel like im responsible because on the server there is a lot of mic spammers and people being rasist and to me its sick and needs to be stopped. I am a VIP on the server and ive had to votemute many players because they are being rasist. I believe i am ready to be an admin because i am very calm about situations and give out the correct punishment
Why should I choose you for an admin position? I am very loyal to the server ever since i joined i knew this was the server for me. I have been admin on another big surf server so i can tell if a player is using hacks ect.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? None

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Denied

Reason: Account VAC banned

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using