Denied Exo Admin App

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? xExoGamingFTWx
  • How old are you? 19
  • Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xExoGamingFTWx/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? at least 50
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Easy Surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? Since I do not have a job currently, I could do more then expected.
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? Making sure everyone is having fun and helping the new people that do not know how to surf or is having issues. My responsibilities would making sure there is not as much toxic kids and people, making sure everyone is getting the enjoyment they want.
Why do you want to become an administrator? I feel like i could help the server and lessen the toxicity
Why should I choose you for an admin position? I am on the server when its dead and when its at its peak, I know the rules, and I can help anyone that needs it.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? I can be a laid back person, but I know when action has to be taken.

#ExoForAdminHello?

Last edited:

Rocco

Reaction score
My 6 year old adopted Russian cousin could type a better application in English than this one... ZeRo effort put into this like do you even have the grammerly extension on your browser. If not you should it'll help... stay in school, go to college, don't be exo and oh BiG -1.

Rocco

Reaction score
Btw

Attachments

• IMG_2627.JPG
    IMG_2627.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Can i actually get a review and not this just cause people hate me here?

Rocco

Reaction score
Can i actually get a review and not this just cause people hate me here?
Are you stupid... We're all reviewing you. We all don't want you to be admin. If you don't want to know the answer to something then don't ask. Posting an admin application when people dislike you means your gonna get all positive comments. ❄️❄️❄️

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?