Accepted/Completed Exurbiav2

reyK

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
Pretty sure people keep getting super boosts on the bonus, making it impossible for a legit record. Current record is superboosted. Pls Fix, also Heli says his record was not super boosted.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Reference: http://snksrv.com/threads/surf_exurbia_v2-bonus.142/

I've already lowered the amount of boosters from 10 to 1 on this bonus to avoid the superboosting issue, but it looks like it's still happening. For the meantime this is going to be a similar situation as surf_epicube_ksf, until I can get a solid fix for superboosting. Last week I tested an experimental anti-superboosting plugin onto the servers, and it worked as intended, however with some strange side-effects (such as players "floating" while midair and hitting crouch), so I had to remove it. Once I get this plugin all patched up (hopefully soon) we can deal with the superboosted times, however for the meantime I won't touch the times, since I'll just be removing superboosted times almost daily.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Removed superboosted times for the moment, but this won't solve the issue of someone being able to do this again.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using