Accepted/Completed Forum Games?

♪ ryN

Reaction score
hi i'm ryan nice to meet u ur kinda cute

Alright so, currently, this forum is pretty fucking dead aside from the occasional ban appeal or admin application or shitpost. (I'm responsible for 40% of the shitposting, Frumpy another 40%, and then 20% everyone else). Anyways, I'd really like to see this forum a little more, well, used I guess is the best way to say it.

This is where forum games come in. For example, I play a game on another forum called Mafia, also known as Werewolf. If you've ever played Town of Salem, it is very similar to that however just on a forum. It can actually be really really fun but that's for another post.

Anyways, I'm not saying that we have to impliment the prior mentioned games, I'd just like to see some form of activity on the forums outside of the three acknowledged methods of activity above. And hey, what do people like more than games?

Other than pizza of course...

♪ ryN

Reaction score
Also if you would like a link to some forum mafia games or other kinds of forum games let me know and I can find you some.

Josh

Reaction score
this is where i will type ResidentSleeper

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
p sure we just use off topic as a hub for stuff like that, feel free to make a thread
but yea posting new threads in general discussion might also be a viable option, maybe we could create incentives for people to post (like se7ensins rep bar, or levels on the forum that average out posts and likes to factor a level.) might encourage shitposting tho

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
We are simple folk round here, we aint got no time for forum games

♪ ryN

Reaction score
snek feel free to move this btw

Semper

Reaction score
Neat idea, gonna bump this thread to see if this goes anywhere.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?