GG No Re.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabroni

Reaction score
I guess that is it for me. I apparently do not have the criteria of the ban appeal even though I stated I have 1 alt and told him it was me, I have 1 year good standing as my last ban on my profile was 520+ Days ago which is well over a year ago. And got banned over a strafe cheat a friend sent. It was fun and hope everyone I helped had a good time. No need to hate to the server as *cough* people can avoid perm bans for donating X amount of money. I have said I would never do it again and he does not understand that. Seems like that is it for me. Time to move on.
Shoutout to all the cool people.
Robo Roboto - cool guy
@Slender
zenith zenith (Suck more dick to get admin.)
Frumpy Frumpy
@FirstLadyStoleMyLunch - 10/10 Guy!
s p o o k y s p o o k y - great admin, huge dedication.
T T E R I - edge lord over here
Nugget Fucker Nugget Fucker - greay boy/girl!! ??
Knot Knot - Steve!!!
Kaysher Kaysher - Who are you again? Pft. Random

Robo

Reaction score
Goodnight sweet prince.
cute-goodbye-gif-548.gif

s p o o k y

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Head Admin
Reaction score
rip in pieces

zenith

Reaction score
sad to see ya go man. it was fun.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure why you're trying to make me look like the bad guy. You were cheating and got subsequently banned by the anticheat, you have to take responsibility for your own actions.

At no point has anyone donated to avoid any sort of ban, that's not how it works around here.

Good luck.

Edit: Going off in the chatbox about how your cheat is so great it will "always be undetected" isn't exactly helping your cause. If your cheat can't even spoof a basic client cvar and avoid a 5 year old server-side anticheat, then I'm sure I'll be seeing a more recent VAC ban on your account in the coming months. It doesn't matter who supposedly gave you what, it's your actions that led to your ban. Don't be sorry just because you got caught.

Last edited:

sןǝndǝɹ

Reaction score
i just don't get why the perm cant be lifted (i know cheating is still cheating) but he didn't beat any records at all. why is it perm would be better if cheating was downgraded to a 4-week ban. give the person to think about what they have done and then come back and improve on their mistakes.

i used to cheat alot now that i have realized what cheating is and how it works i see how pointless and how dumb it was to cheat. i'm not saying that cheating isn't bad i'm saying that putting a perm on cheating doesn't give the user to think about what they have done but they just start over cheating more getting vacs and making more accounts.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
i just don't get why the perm cant be lifted (i know cheating is still cheating) but he didn't beat any records at all. why is it perm would be better if cheating was downgraded to a 4-week ban. give the person to think about what they have done and then come back and improve on their mistakes.

Because cheating is cheating, it doesn't matter whether or not he may or may not have gotten a record, if he beat so much as one person's time with the cheat, then that is enough damage done.

This isn't up for debate. If there was no lengthy punishment for cheating, then everyone would do it and it'd be an absolute shitfest. There's a reason anticheat bans are permanent across MANY platforms (Valve, third party services, etc).

I do not take cheating lightly whatsoever, and making an exception for one person would destroy the entire premise. A 4 week ban for cheating is honestly a joke.

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
suh dude i see we have moved from the ban appeal to general discussion
pretty sure when they lock it they mean the discussion is closed not start it back up in the most used subforum

and yes im salty im not in the cool people section wtf man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays