Goodbye and Thanks

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
So this is my goodbye post to the server and the community behind it. Its been a ride, I've been since end of grade 9 up till now which is after I have graduated.

BACKSTORY:
Finding the server:

I have been a part of sneaks server since the time it was newly formed from its previous state of "pure" when sneak was the manager. I had just bought CS:GO about a month earlier (my first ever pc game), but had not taken to the shootyshoot part of the game. I was browsing YouTube for "fun things to do on csgo" and came across multiple surfing videos. I went onto the game right away and the first server I connected to was the advanced server and the map was surf_overgrowth. There was only one person on the server at the time and his name was Velocity (who was a Veteran at the time #oldranksnamecolours). He spectated me and clearly saw that I was a shitter and I told him I had never surfed before. So he got on his mic and started explaining the mechanics of surf to me until I could make the long distance between the first ramp to the second. And we called it there, having conquered that annoying fucking window you have to go through. He also told me to check out the other surf server as it was easier.

I found my home:

After that first experience of surfing I couldn't wait to do it again and the next day I went right back onto sneaks server but this time the easy one. What I experience as soon as I got in was community. Everyone was talking to each other, people would give help, and everyone also shit on each other, but in the friendly community type of way. Believe it or not to you oldies, the person who took time to teach me how to surf was actually the infamous Interp and even newcool gave me a pointer or two before he you know.....
I was instantly brought into the community and could never wait for Africa to go on one of his rants to which kyer would always say "chiiiiiiiiiil duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude" to be swiftly told to stfu by everyone else. For toasty and myself to compete in getting better times as we sort of grew in skill at the same rate until years later when some good surfers took me under their wing and taught me some stuff. I enjoyed the whole dynamic of the server not to mention only in the two days of surfing it has easily become the most enjoyable thing on a video game to do.

Making friends:

Although being a part of the community was great, it gets even better when you start to become friends with the people on it. I think the first person I added to friends from the server was Toasty.

Toasty - I would consider Toasty to be my first real friend on the server. He would always chirp my surf times with that lisp of his even though they were ALWAYS better than his and I stand by that;) ALWAYS WILL BE BETTER TOO pleb. Everyone knows that I would always type instead of use a mic, but toasty was the first person to hear my voice so thats a point considering Frumpy had to wait like 7 months or something. He was always a nice and chill dude and I'm glad he was the first person I became friends with and still am friends with. Also the first person I added on sc.

Kyer -
I mean kyer is kyer. Like the dudes a straight up goof and I was so surprised when I found out he wasn't a big hippy. Like all this guy says is "dude" and "chill" in either order. But for real, kyer is one of the greatest dudes, always nice, always stoned and is the guy that got me to buy a decent mic so I would start talking more. We would surf all the time, we would join and end nyg together, we would join the admin team together and I'm glad I met him, but I'm also glad I'm not a 16 year old girl living in Florida.

Spooky -
Spooky is like that dude everyone likes but also fears. He comes in all nice and shit but then can just fuck your day with his loud ass voice and scream. He's like the older brother of all the oldies and whenever something was wrong he would always come to help. He also always sounds like Darth Vader. He says its a nose condition, but I think we all know this guy is fucking Vader. He taught me a lot about surf in the early days and also about admining in the later days.

Shexy and Heli - I'm putting shexy and heli together just because I met them on the same day. I had always known about shexy since he was always rank 1 or 2 but I had never seen him til the day he and heli came in. Honestly I hated them both instantly. Annoying as fuck, but they were friends with kyer and I got invited to thier ts. That's when I actually got to know them and who they really were and they were really nice and funny people. Also the obvious of great surfers as mentioned before shexy at this point in time was always r2 and heli got to like top 20 in 2 weeks or some bs. We would all be in ts everyday and surf and just joke around and shit. We were all in nyg together and some of us still are. Sadly Heli has for the most part quit gaming, but he will forever be remember as the prayer guy from nyg. And as for shexy I'm typing this out while avoiding him as hes in my discord and I dont want to deal with cancer right now. Great guy tho when hes calm.

Sneak -
Sneak. The last person I am going to take about specifically. I have nothing but the up-most and highest respect for sneak and what he does and what he has accomplished. He has for the most part single-handedly allowed me to have one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life playing on his servers. FUck I've been playing on them since it was surf and minigames. No matter how many times I cuss him out or tell him hes fucking up and call bs it truly is because I care for him and the well-being of his servers. Ill tell you one thing right now, I would 100% be banned from every other surf server on the planet if I talked to the owner the way I sometimes talk to sneak. I just hope he knows its because I really want the best for him. One of the reasons I get so flustered when sneak calls me a shit poster is because of how much I look up to him so it kinda hurts. On the other hand most of the time we talk (besides the past 4 months or so) have always been funny and good times and jokes (which I will be posting a lot about in p2). Sneak is one of the nicest, hardest working men I have even known not only on my online life but in real life as well. His dedication is next to none. I wish nothing but the best for sneak and his servers and I thank him again for allowing not only me but thousands of other people to have amazing times on the game-mode we all love.

--------------------------------------------THIS CONCLUDES PT 1---------------------------------------------------------------

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Elf-Buddy-I-Love-You.gif

a-ha!

Reaction score
bye bye sleep tight dont let the good night

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
part 2 wen? its a good story but i want the closure u kno
sad to see you go, ill see you around hopefully

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
For toasty and myself to compete in getting better times as we sort of grew in skill at the same rate until years later when some good surfers took me under their wing and taught me some stuff.
-

Oh you cheeky cheating cunt, thats how you got so good so fast:eek:

Toasty - I would consider Toasty to be my first real friend on the server. He would always chirp my surf times with that lisp of his even though they were ALWAYS better than his and I stand by that;) ALWAYS WILL BE BETTER TOO pleb. Everyone knows that I would always type instead of use a mic, but toasty was the first person to hear my voice so thats a point considering Frumpy had to wait like 7 months or something. He was always a nice and chill dude and I'm glad he was the first person I became friends with and still am friends with. Also the first person I added on sc.

I'm glad to say you were my first real friend on the server aswell. Nearly 2 and a half years ago now when i first started and having you be nearly equal in skill really gave me a competitive reason to really improve my surfing. From the time we struggled to beat maps together to the time we struggled to beat eachothers records together all the way to when you mysteriously became a god over night. Having both started on the server around the same time, we were friends through everything that happened on sneaks. Its almost like one of those cliche moves about two best friends who are friends forever and at the end get that dream job together or some cheesy shit. For us, it ended up being admins. Could have been the same day. I was 100% sure when sneak confirmed it would be 3 new admins that it would be you, kyer, and me. Damn was boosie a curve ball. It just took me a few months to get there and thatll have to be close enough. I remember the first time i heard you speak, i dont think i was the first to hear you speak tho. Was a great meme keeping it from Frumpy tho, lord knew he was dying to just know what you sounded like. I look forward to times to come with you and will always be glad to keep calling you a friend. I think my lispy ass will stick around here at sneaks for some time to come tho. I hope we can play again soon as lord knows its been a long time since the last time we played anything. It's sad to see you go from the servers, i wish you good luck and good travels my friend:)

Josh

Reaction score
bye didnt even say goodbye to me :)

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
PArt 2 will be coming sometime next week, its gon be a biggie and Im busy working on some stuff atm so be ready.

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
PArt 2 will be coming sometime next week, its gon be a biggie and Im busy working on some stuff atm so be ready.
word take ur time no rush
hope I get a part or it's gonna be jabroni thread 2.0 :(

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord