Denied Hammy Admin Application for Surf Server

Hammy

Reaction score
Hey there! I hope I can achieve a spot as admin in the server :)

1) What is your in-game name?
Hammy

2) How old are you?
I had just turned 20

3) Link to your Steam Profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lonelyham/ *Note that I have a VAC ban more than 1500 days, it is a VAC ban from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 from taking a screenshot of a modded lobby

4) Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
Daily I play about 3-8 hours on the surf server if I don't work, so weekly, I usually get about 25+ hours into the server. No regrets. At all. This is one of my most favorite servers.

5) Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
As stated in the previous question, I'm a big fan of the surf server. More specifically the Tier 1-2 server.

6) How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
As many hours as required or needed. I'm flexable with time, depending on my work schedule.

7) What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
For me, admin is more than a title. You have to make sure that everything in the server(s) are fine, make sure that the players are happy, find out if there is any errors in the map(s) or server(s). It's almost exactly the same as working retail. It all boils down to making sure that everything/every one is fair, happy, and getting both sides of the story if there is a problem. The responsibilities come to monitoring players that are being toxic, mic spamming, hacking, etc.

8) Why do you want to become an administrator?
I am always on the surf server, almost daily even. I am a very dedicated person and I am very level headed. I don't get easily aggitated because of my experience working in retail. Especially working in a Wal-Mart, you HAVE to be very resilient if something goes wrong or has changed.

9) Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I feel like you should choose me because I am dedicated to being an admin, and I wouldn't take the power for granted. A lot of people who talk to me, especially other mods/players in the server, can tell that I'm not toxic, I don't fight, I don't yell, I'm probably one of the nicest guys in the server, but I can actually put my foot down if need be. I take my position seriously and I make sure that I do everything I can to make everyone happier and feel welcomed into the servers. I like helping people, I like making them happy, I like having fun.

10) Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I don't know if this will make you think differently of me, but I am an Adobe Certified Associate and I can make videos, make photoshop art, edits, etc. It could become useful if there is any sort of thing you would need to be made/done.

Thanks for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you guys soon!

~Auston, A.K.A Hammy

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
ive spoken 1 word to you, but ur cool. +1

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Looking at your activity, you're only on the servers 3-4 days per month, if you become more active feel free to reapply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?