Denied hobo!'s Admin Application

grandpa ✿

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? - hobo!(?)
  • How old are you? - 20
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? - 20+
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? - Easy surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? - Every active hour I'm able to play/participate.
  • What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? - Enforce the rules Sneak and staff has set, reject toxicity and other harmful discussions to pms or other areas and to uphold just mutes, bans and other punishments. I'd also be obliged to any non-game meetings or talks from either sneak, admins or server members.
  • Why do you want to become an administrator? - I've ran a handful of servers before named [EO] and [VG], which I enjoyed helping people surf, maintaining peace and also providing an enjoyable atmosphere for that now closed community. Sneak's has become my new favorite server and I believe my previous responsibilities and mentality will make Sneak's a more enjoyable place for others and myself.
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position? - If positions are open and you are looking for an active, responsible, cool-headed and experienced staff member then I believe I'm a good candidate.
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? - If you would like to talk about previous experience further, feel free to add and talk to me via my steam url. Much thanks.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
OP hasn't returned to the forum for a year, denying on the basis of no community activity and recent administrative action.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?