Denied Holicaust; a lie?

OTTERMATIC

Reaction score
No.

Alright so leading with that joke pretty much tells all y'all who I am, so let me go ahead and immediately smash that dream apart and tell you who I actually am. A bunch of people helped me write this, I didn't like what they said so I threw all that away and started over. They all said no to me having any power, I feel that shows I would be the cold hearted ladder that you all need. I also saw there was a bunch of questions for this application, but I didn't read any of that so let's continue.

1. What kind of car do you drive?

Well all the warning lights are on and the transmission doesn't seem to work right now and the engine sounds really strange, but when it works it's actually really fast, I swear

2. How big is your dick?

My pants are currently broken so my dong keeps falling out of the hole and I'm secretly afraid my gay landlord upstairs is going to want to suck it when he sees it, does that answer your question?

3. How many drugs do you do?

How many drugs does Keith Richards do?

Alright I think that about wraps it up, so go ahead and give me owner or whatever I just applied for, I don't actually know.

Remember the Secret Service actually killed JFK, source

OTTERMATIC

Reaction score
No.

Alright so leading with that joke pretty much tells all y'all who I am, so let me go ahead and immediately smash that dream apart and tell you who I actually am. A bunch of people helped me write this, I didn't like what they said so I threw all that away and started over. They all said no to me having any power, I feel that shows I would be the cold hearted ladder that you all need. I also saw there was a bunch of questions for this application, but I didn't read any of that so let's continue.

1. What kind of car do you drive?

Well all the warning lights are on and the transmission doesn't seem to work right now and the engine sounds really strange, but when it works it's actually really fast, I swear

2. How big is your dick?

My pants are currently broken so my dong keeps falling out of the hole and I'm secretly afraid my gay landlord upstairs is going to want to suck it when he sees it, does that answer your question?

3. How many drugs do you do?

How many drugs does Keith Richards do?

Alright I think that about wraps it up, so go ahead and give me owner or whatever I just applied for, I don't actually know.

Remember the Secret Service actually killed JFK, source

Did you guys know you can quote your entire long ass-post for no reason? Now you do

Robo

Reaction score
QfFlJGu.png

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I'm just gonna go ahead and move this to the appropriate section and pretend I didn't actually waste my time looking at this

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?