Denied Ians Admin Application

Lost All Of Mike Ox

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Big Ol' Ian J
  • How old are you? 20 years old (July 27 1998)
  • Link to your Steam Profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354011285/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? around 10 (1-3 every day)
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Beginner Surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 9-14
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? I believe i should moderate servers and help newer players out, I should give out warnings for non appropriate behavior, if it gets excessive i might need to give out bans.
Why do you want to become an administrator? because i notice there aren't many admins active on the beginner and easy surf servers daily so i want to fill that position.
Why should I choose you for an admin position? I am a very chill person, and i'm a very helpful person, i'm well known within the easy and beginner servers, and i would like to stop the beginner servers from getting toxic and loud so that the experience for new players isn't bad.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? I am very committed and i will be of great use if i do get chosen for this opportunity.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
Ian J

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays