Request "Intermediate" surf server for mid level surfers

Kim Bong Un

Reaction score
Kyle and I were thinking it would be a good idea to add a new server as a middle ground between the advanced server and the easy server since. Tiers 5/6 are way harder than tiers 3/4, so it's impossible for mid-level surfers to practice at the same time as higher-level surfers. A lot of tier 3's and 4's (ie. Boring and Cubic) are totally doable for mid-level surfers, but the only way to play them at this point is to just hope the advanced server isn't full of godly surfers playing a tier 6.

Demi

Reaction score
+1 brilliant idea, i hate when i cannot get a good grind in, this would be the solution for sure. +1 +1 +1

kyle

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
this, or maybe something like get rid of the beginner server and make that intermediate.

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Maybe tier 2-4 in case there aren't enough just 3 and 4s to make it worth it. Those of us who can beat 4s can grind decent times on 2s :) I like this idea

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
this, or maybe something like get rid of the beginner server and make that intermediate.

Beginner is one of the most popular surf servers worldwide, and has surpassed Easy Surf several times. Theres absolutely no plans to get rid of it.

I'd agree, a T3-4 server might be in order.

Kim Bong Un

Reaction score
Maybe tier 2-4 in case there aren't enough just 3 and 4s to make it worth it. Those of us who can beat 4s can grind decent times on 2s :) I like this idea
Yeah we were definitely thinking some tier 2's would fit nicely too

kyle

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Beginner is one of the most popular surf servers worldwide, and has surpassed Easy Surf several times. Theres absolutely no plans to get rid of it.

that's what i was worried about, the beginner is just so popular

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score

+1

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register