jakeKZ

Reaction score
What is your in-game name?
My in game name is Jake.
How old are you?
I am 17 years old
Link to your Steam Profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/yeetjake/
Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
I'd estimate I spend an average of around 30 hours in the Sneak KZ server.
Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
KZ by far.
How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
At least 20 hours.

I believe my role as an Administrator requires an unbiased opinion. For example, said admin won't let friends break the rules. Not feel the need to ban someone just because they don't like them, and also not ban people purely for fun or upset because of the map etc.

I want to become an admin because I've only seen one admin (s p o o k y) who just recently started playing KZ and I have seen way too much racism and rule breaking with no one to ban them. I was VIP for a month, and I realize VIP's dont have nearly as much power as Admins but when I would see racist people I would attempt a vote mute/gag on the player and hope the other players voted yes realizing racism isn't ok.

You should choose me as an Administrator because, like I said before, there are not nearly enough Admins in the KZ compared to the other servers and I am fully aware of admins abilities and when they are appropriate to use/not use.

Thank you S p o o k y for advising me to make an application to see if it goes anywhere.

-Jake

TRS

Reaction score
Jake is a good guy +1

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Haven't seen you since June unfortunately! If you become active again, feel free to reapply.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?