Denied Kenny "Joe Biden" S Admin Application

Kenny "Joe Biden" S

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Kenny “Joe Biden” S

• How old are you? 20

• Link to your Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/cocoa...er=mysubscriptions&p=1&sortmethod=lastupdated

• Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? Around 20-30

• Which one of our servers do you play on the most? I usually play in the

• Easy surf but occasionally I’ll hop onto the 1v1 servers

• How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? At least 15-30 hours
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? I believe that an admins role is to keep the server civil and to make sure the rules are enforced. I also believe that an admin has the responsibility to make the server seem a lot more welcoming for newcomers and help keep old faces around. An admin should be around to keep the server feeling more like a community and not just another random surf server

Why do you want to become an administrator? I want to become an admin because I’ve been playing on this server for a while now (1.5+ years) and want to help the server grow and keep it’s image mostly with the summer coming up and knowing how much busy the server will become.

Why should I choose you for an admin position? I think you should choose me for a couple of reasons. The first reason is because I feel like I’ve become a friendly and common player on the server. I also feel like most players respect me enough to listen to what I have to say. I understand the rules and what you can and cannot do and try to enforce them already.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? Another reason for you to choose me is because this would not be my first time being an admin on a server. I was chosen to be an admin on the Heavenly Clutch surf servers, which has unfortunately lost its population. Also I am VIP so I do help support the server

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Inactive and no admin +1, if you wish to become active again and reapply, feel free!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?