Denied Kristoferson

kristoferson

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name?
  • Kristoferson
  • How old are you?
  • Link to your Steam Profile
  • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145559720/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
  • 25-40 hours a week
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
  • 1v1 server
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
  • as much as needed
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
creating a safe fun and fair environment for players to come in adn converse and enjoy a 1v1 experience
Why do you want to become an administrator?
i love joining the server and i do see and hear things that i feel i cant do much about def does a great job when i see him on but i feel that usually theres not an admin on othe than def when he can
Why should I choose you for an admin position?
im calm responsible and respectable i dont ban or kick based on opinion of a player but the action that player commits
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
i love the server and have been able to make a cool relationship with mose of the community i would love to be able to as fair and fun as everyone deserves

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey kristoferson, I definitely like what I'm seeing in your application, activity, communication in-server, etc. Feel free to reply if you're still interested, I know this is almost a month and a half late!

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Fairly inactive now and no response, if you become more active and we require more admins feel free to make another application!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?