Reaction score
KSF ADMAN APP

“People who need to apply for admin:

Players who want admin for the power

Players who want admin to mess with their players on the server

Players who will abuse admin powers

Players who are hot-headed, yell at players

Players with poor reputations on the server

Admin applications are always accepted, however may not be looked at for long periods at a time until I determine new admins are needed. Do not ask about the status of your application.”

Proper format of an admin application is below - if you do not follow this to the letter, your application will get ignored/denied.

What is your in-game name?Mr.<var>

How old are you?12 but you told me I have to be 16 so 16

Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159715999

Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? https://vine.co/v/M3nFivVTq7Y/embed/simple

Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Ez sorf cuz I love the memes

How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? https://vine.co/v/M3nFivVTq7Y/embed/simple

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?

I belive I can fill all your needs because I am one of the players who

Players who want admin for the power cuz I love bannting retards liek git b&t fagits

Players who want admin to mess with their players on the server I love to /slap bitches to stop there time and /freeze them at the end of the map both spicy memes

Players who will abuse admin powers I would like z flag admin to delete all thew things tbh and spawn shit in on rust for my friends and on ur up and coming Minecraft server

Players who are hot-headed, yell at players this is thew main reason I come to sneaks I love to scream down my mic

Players with poor reputations on the server –69 rep fagit

Why do you want to become an administrator? I mean it would be a spicy meme tbh and I could finally ban that fegit sneak

Why should I choose you for an admin position?cuz I have Mr. in me name also I have never brok any rules such as rule 3 or done something like call and admin a fagit and break rule 5 no me I me good boy

And finally you said Admin applications are always accepted so I expect my z flag soon thx for the read and peace

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
the admin this server needs

sןǝndǝɹ

Reaction score
-1 stole my cookie and spams the enter button on admin apps

Noldyy