Accepted/Completed KZ Nomination List Bugs

Ice

Reaction score
Just 3 quick bugs related to the !nominate command on KZ:

1. There are two versions of kz_rise
2. There are two versions of kz_village
3. kz_halicarnassus is located between 'kz_sz_goldenbean' and 'kz_talltreeforest_v3', even though it's supposed to be in alphabetical order. Not sure what's going on with this one.

For the first two, rise and village were two recently re-globalled maps. I think the old versions might have just not been taken off, but we can't tell which is the new/old from the nomination list because they share the same name.

Thanks!

borb

Reaction score
kz_halicarnassus used to be named kz_sz_halicarnassus. This is a problem in general when new versions of maps are introduced: the old map is removed from the pool but the name is still cached and interferes with nomination autocomplete when you don't type the whole thing out explicitly.

Also, kz_dontstop is still in the map pool despite bkz_dontstop being globalled recently.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like both rise & village were just duplicated in the maplist, I've gone ahead and removed the duplicates. Picking one version of rise or another (same with village), would've resulted in the same, correct map.

Last global update I was re-naming maps to their new globalled versions, looks like I forgot to alphabetize halicarnassus. As borb said, it used to be called kz_sz_halicarnassus, so I've fixed that!

I removed kz_dontstop, in lieu of bkz_dontstop being globalled.

If you guys find any more feel free to let me know and I'll fix it right up!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?