Denied Lust's Admin Application

Lust

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? A. Lust
  • How old are you? A. 20
  • Link your steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167668969/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you play on our servers (average)? A. 20-30hrs/week
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? A. sneaK's Easy Surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? A. 10-20hrs
If i were chosen to be an admin my role would be to use the power to fairly enforce the rules of whatever server I am playing on and be helpful and unbiased to all players on the server.
I want to become an administrator because there never seems to be enough admins on at a time and there are a lot of people who mic spam and/or are overly obnoxious or racist and its annoying to have to call an admin every time one of them need muted or banned.
You should choose me as admin because I've been playing on this sever since 2015 and I watched it grow from a small server named PURE to one of the most popular servers on CS:GO and i plan to be on here for many more years. Another reason is that I'm an adult who's emotionally mature enough to be unbiased and fair whenever there is a problem on the server that needs a resolution.
The reason I have so little time played on the server compared to some of the other players that joined around the same time as me is because the server i mainly played on was Smokers Lounge. I was on that server for several years and when they shut down I switched to this server full time.

Giggles

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
-rep. Lust has on multiple occasions talked shit towards me in voice chat and text chat. I never provoked him, but eventually, I did tell him to cut it out because it was getting annoying. It seems that he targets me on the server because he feels as if I do not deserve my surf rank, but has never really shown anyone else this behavior. It's clear that he already has a bias towards me and for someone who's been in the community for so long, he just made a forum account.

Overall a bias and immature player, from what I have experienced with him.

Lust

Reaction score
-rep. Lust has on multiple occasions talked shit towards me in voice chat and text chat. I never provoked him, but eventually, I did tell him to cut it out because it was getting annoying. It seems that he targets me on the server because he feels as if I do not deserve my surf rank, but has never really shown anyone else this behavior. It's clear that he already has a bias towards me and for someone who's been in the community for so long, he just made a forum account.

Overall a bias and immature player, from what I have experienced with him.
This is a completely over dramatized account of what actually happened.
My side of the story is that when we are the same rank i was specing her an noticed that almost every map my time were significantly better so when i told her we shouldn't be the same and asked if someone boosted her account for point she called me irrelevant and said I'm no one on this server. Then i started talking shit because I've started playing on this server long before she ever did and she had the nerve to call me irrelevant. So yes we have beef but she is literally the only person on this server who doesn't like me because I'm not 12 and i don't worship her like all the other horny kids on this server.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Nice response, gave me quite a chuckle :D

Thanks for the app! I'm looking into restructuring the admin system very soon, which will give many more people a shot rather than my usual 'add an admin once every few months' routine.

Lust

Reaction score
Nice response, gave me quite a chuckle :D

Thanks for the app! I'm looking into restructuring the admin system very soon, which will give many more people a shot rather than my usual 'add an admin once every few months' routine.
<3

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Toasty Toasty Noldyy Noldyy R peanutbutterjellypie ,

We all know I don't like posting derails on admin apps, however, how dare you three not include me in this friendship of hate war... I see where I stand.

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+rep pretty neat dood wuld fuk

AlphaEvol

Reaction score
+rep cool guy seems like he wants the best for the server

Semper

Reaction score
+rep, chill dude and helpful on ez server.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?