Merry Christmas Everyone!

Semper

Reaction score
I just wanted to make a quick post thanking everybody for a great year in this community. Of course, I've had my ups and downs with it, as have others, but overall I'm very glad to see that this community has flourished and the servers have greatly improved since I started surfing here in late April. The community wouldn't be the way it is without all of you.

Special Thanks:
Frumpy - One of the first people I met on the servers, and a good friend. Starting Hunnit House was really fun, and I appreciate your shitposting shenanigans.
s p o o k y - Best admin on the servers and a really chill dude. I also appreciate the real-life advice that you've given me.
sneaK - I sincerely appreciate your nonstop hard work in the servers and your determination to make them better. Thank you for listening to feedback given by the community and being open-minded to suggestions.

I've made good memories and great friends off the servers, and I hope to continue to support the servers for a long while. Cheers to this year, and a better next year!

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I gotta say, I never thought we would be where we are today. If someone had ever told me that a small, fun place to play would have exploded into such a large, supportive community, I would've told them they were dreaming.

That being said, I just really want to thank each and every one of you guys. This year was especially incredible, and it's all because of you (yes you, reading this). I couldn't begin to single anyone out, or I'd be here typing for the next 3 days.

On a more personal level, the community is what's kept me together the past ~6 months or so. As most of you are unaware, I've been sort of battling borderline depression at times. I know at those times I could count on the community to bring my spirits up, and keep me driven. I could just pop into Discord, or just start up my stream, and forget about all the BS that's putting me down. Now I'm more motivated than ever, and ready to take on 2018 in full stride. That's the best Christmas present I could ever ask for, and I've been getting it all year.

Well shit, this went way further than I originally intended. Merry Christmas @everyone, and let's ring in the new year with a bang!

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
ok dude no shoutout.
we're done
i got this all on shadowplay ur donzo kid

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
and it's all because of you (yes you, reading this).
ryan-ryann-1738-hey-do-you-know-whos-beautiful-read-24889389.png

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?