Denied Moderator Application - Foxfye

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Merged threads, could've just changed the title :)

Foxfye

Reaction score
Yeah sorry bout not fully reading everything through about Admin and moderator lol. I was At work an Skimming through before I had to go back onto the floor and do my job then I just posted the Application lol

beary

Reaction score
Haven’t been on surf the past week but other then that I’m usually very active and I’ve not seen your name pop up? If I see you more then hey that’s great but for now I’m giving you a -1

Maybe you could look at getting VIP! !donor It’s got a vote mute on it seeing as you just want to mute toxic people and if that falls through there’s always !calladmin or even !sm name :) I hope this helped you in anyway possible and I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

Foxfye

Reaction score
Haven’t been on surf the past week but other then that I’m usually very active and I’ve not seen your name pop up? If I see you more then hey that’s great but for now I’m giving you a -1

Maybe you could look at getting VIP! !donor It’s got a vote mute on it seeing as you just want to mute toxic people and if that falls through there’s always !calladmin or even !sm name :) I hope this helped you in anyway possible and I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

You don't see me during the day because im at work from 3 PM until 11 PM, Im usually on after Work and early morning before work. I am a VIP Already lol.

Foxfye

Reaction score
-1 is kind of a dick to me and very unhelpful
Im Very unsure of who you are, I never really use a microphone when im on the surf server and Never seen your name, But i'll be respectful to this and not try to argue with meeting you before.

krn

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
-1 not active at all barely ever see you on no for me

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Don’t let the -1 never see you discourage you. No admins have given you a -1 yet and that’s what you need to look out for a + or - 1 from an admin.

My advise is just stay active in the servers and when we are looking for new mods your app will be reviewed.

Foxfye

Reaction score
Sorry. Was going through some things that life decided to throw at me so I havent been very active lately.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?