My Intro

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
So, I joined a few years ago, but never did an introduction... So here is that introduction.

I've been playing CS since steam came out on various online/lan teams with various skills over the years (yes, I am old). I won a cs:source lan during my first week of playing source, but never played source beyond that. For CS:GO I usually just hit the retakes and surf servers as something to do for fun during my down time, as I have no plans for being on another competitive team for CS:GO. If there was a TDM (Not FFA) I'd be on that like white on rice. I am a programmer by day, gamer during the night.

I have a few CS communities from my past where I was some form of staff or greater, mainly FYLCP (F You Loser Clan People) and WHX (WirstHax). (Not applying.) I mainly just lurk around.

bry

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
nice to have you here! i normally play on the KZ server but if i see you on retakes i'll be sure to say hello.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey there, nice to see an intro! :D What programming languages do you mostly deal with?

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
  • Staff
nice to have you here! i normally play on the KZ server but if i see you on retakes i'll be sure to say hello.

Thank you, I'll have to check out the KZ server. I haven't touched KZ since 1.6. I was never very good, but, I enjoy it more than bhop. Indeed, I'll be sure to say hello!

Hey there, nice to see an intro! :D What programming languages do you mostly deal with?
Yeah, I've hung out a lot in discord and play on the servers quite often. I have no idea I created this account back in 2017. Man time flies.

For work I deal with PHP for WordPress, I actually just graduated in December and started working in January. Quite amazed to be working already with little experience. Our main company deals with vb.net/c# (converting a lot of the vb stuff to C#). I guess I also need to know a bit of JS and Jquery as well, but thats all just learn on the fly.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?